[AT] Opinion/ Facebook

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:11:12 PST 2015

I was on facebook but deleted my account. I used it for many of the reasons
folks here have described- to keep up with close friends and family but
realized it was replacing in person or at least on the phone interaction.
All that plus I was feeding advertisers a lot of my personal information
with diminishing returns.

I hope this list holds up strong as ever and wish folks would post all
these pictures they talk about wanting to post on the ATIS forums. As I
recall, it was some wacky poster "Walt" that had his portrait attached to
his every email that ended attachments for this list anyways. Maybe we are
at the point where Spencer could once again allow photo attachments.

Spencer has been good enough to provide and maintain both the list and the
forum and it seems redundant to complain about what the list lacks when so
few avail themselves of the forums. Increased traffic there would probably
motivate Spencer to upgrade the software and make it easier to
find/register. As a forum and website owner myself, I know what he means
about the hundreds of bogus signup requests every day.

Here's to ATIS, Still  "Plowing the 'Net".

BTW, whatever happened to the Magnet Paint guy? He was a ball of fire. A
salesman to the core, but I learned quite a bit from his posts.

I have tractor related questions I'll ask in a separate email.

Warren