[AT] Remembering/now Facebook

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Mar 7 12:13:20 PST 2015

The nice thing with facebook is that if you post a picture, particularly
if you are trying to solve a problem, you are notified if someone
comments, rather that having to log in and check. You can also take a
picture with your phone and directly upload it. I don't know about the
rest of you guys, but I love it when members post pictures of stuff they
are working on.

Mike M