[AT] Remembering/now Facebook

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Mar 7 06:08:02 PST 2015

There is validity to the idea of not "diluting the brand". Seems the
forum has not worked so well for many - FB might be less of a challenge
for the forum uses. I would not want to lose the email list - for most
topics text works just fine but for others where an easier method of
distribution pics is in order ...

I do appreciate that ATIS has not been monetized - it is refreshing to
not have the world cluttered with mostly irrelevant ads.

David
NW NC