[AT] Forum registration

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Mar 5 17:42:33 PST 2015

Yea.  The spam attacks were so horrendous that I could not find the good registrations for the bad(hundreds of false registrations a night!). So I had to disable registrations with the instruction to all members of all lists, that they can email me directly to be added.

 Would you like to be added?

Spencer