[AT] Actual tractor content - New Holland TC33D

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Mar 5 11:48:35 PST 2015

On 3/5/2015 12:08 PM, Mike wrote:
> One thing to keep in mind if you have a long driveway, and use the "just
> let it melt" method; you may be able to make it out if you have 4 WD,
> but could emergency vehicles make it in?
>
> Mike M
Not on my half mile driveway. In fact I could not even get out with 4 wd
and winter tires the
past day or so. Parts of the driveway are swept clean down to ice but
where it caught, the
drifts are so hard that the front wheels of the Super 90 barely broke
through so I did not
drive far into it . It keeps the traveling salesmen and undesirables out
though. ":-)
It has warmed up to just above zero so I might venture out with the
Cockshutt 40 and
snow blower this afternoon to see if it will make a clearing.

Ralph in Sask.