[AT] Actual tractor content - New Holland TC33D

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:14:08 PST 2015

Larry,  I bet you could get them to customize one for you with the pedals
extended out to the
front end of the platform frame.  If not it would be easy enough to do it at
home.   I've never
driven or even been around a Tuff-Bilt except passing by one at a show but
it looks to me
like what AC would have built the G to be today.   The vegetable farmers
love B's and travel
long distances to buy them on sales.  I don't think there is a better
tractor for small scale
veggie work ever built.  Back in the days when tobacco was plowed one row at
a time their
only rival was the Farmall A and the ability of the A to do other field work
and having a more
conventional appearance is in my opinion the only way the A stayed in the
game.

Charlie