[AT] Actual tractor content - New Holland TC33D

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Mar 4 05:58:55 PST 2015

David:
Just FYI......   You might want to be sitting down when you see the
price for those manuals.   My TS110 cost about $900 at the time.  I have
a never used disc for a JX85 Case IH I owned for a few months and it was
$350 on CD....  My Belarus tractor manuals were about $100 for
everything....  The more I use these Russian tractors, the better I like
them..

I don't think there is any such thing as a US made tractor now.....

Cecil in OKla