[AT] Remembering Now FB

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Tue Mar 3 12:48:39 PST 2015

Could be.  I keep getting things sorted out, and things are getting
better.  I got rid of any and all facebook stuff and any and all google
stuff and that helped a bunch.  Yesterday I quit my isp.  I am currently
waiting for them to come pick up their equipment.  They may have been
much of my trouble, as I am right now using my Verizon Hotspot and I
have not enjoyed this smooth and quick operation of this computer in
ages.  Of course I cannot stay online all the time as I previously could.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA