[AT] Actual tractor content - New Holland TC33D

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Mar 3 04:57:22 PST 2015

David:
Good Luck with this one.   I would not buy another NH tractor due to the
service I have had with my TS110.  Make sure you get a warranty in
writing from the dealer and make a lot of copies of it.  Also get a
parts and a factory service manual for it.  You will surely need it.
Don't expect New Holland factory to give you any assistance if you find
something is not right or that it starts to just fall apart.

If I bought another tractor today it would be a Belarus.

Cecil in OKla