[AT] Actual tractor content - New Holland TC33D

George Crawford g.crawford1313 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 19:27:54 PST 2015

Nice looking tractor.  Mines a bit older and smaller, 1982 Ford 1500.  I've had great luck on ebay looking for manuals and parts.  Just plug in what you are looking for. Since yours is a newer tractor I would expect manuals, parts and support to be readily available.  Also, if you have a New Holland dealer in the area they more than likely can help you.  Mine came with a backhoe and I've collected a lot of implements I seldom use, but are nice to have.  A landscape rake  seems to be the next priority for my five acre "ranch".  Just wish I'd had all this earlier when energy was more abundant on my part.good luck.  george