[AT] Sure they know what it is...

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 22:38:37 PDT 2015

Some time ago I had briefly looked at "Pinterest" and then ignored it.
Recently I was doing some Google searches and several things I wanted to
look at closer were on Pinterest and I couldn't follow up. I went ahead and
signed onto it and I'm finding a lot of interesting stuff in a lot of
categories. I've had a few chuckles at some of the stuff people have on
there that they have no idea what it really is. That doesn't stop them from
putting an ID on them though.
:-)
In the last few days I have seen 2 old pull behind a wagon hay loaders ID'd
as manure spreaders and this evening I found a fence stretcher (missing the
lever) listed as a automotive garage chain hoist.
I guess the rule now is if you don't know just make up something.
:-)
I remember some years ago I took an Allis Chalmers Roto-Baler to the local
show (back when it was actually a show) and some young lady came up to me
and wanted to know if it was a manure spreader...
:-)
She said that she had seen a manure spreader once and it had a chain and
bars like that so she figured this was a spreader.  (shrug)

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com