[AT] Case 2470 Dozer?

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Mar 29 07:40:36 PDT 2015

Does anyone have any pictures of a 2470 4WD case with a Dozer blade?  I
would like to find one for my 2470 I bought a few years back.  It had
just been overhauled at the local stealership the year before it was
sold at auction.  The 32in tires were rotten and I had to pay 4 times
the price of the tractor for a set of 34in duals off another tractor for
it.
I need to fabricate blade mounts for it and need to see where it pulls
from and where themounts fastened.   I have some dozer blades from snow
blades on trucks.

I can't seem to find the Case tractor forum.

Cecil in OKla

---