[AT] Older John Deere tractor

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 29 05:57:48 PDT 2015

Whats real funny is seeing one in a tractor pull. Reminds me of a Volkswagen
with an exhaust trumpet!  Whole lot of noise and nothing to show for it.
That’s where I saw my first one, I think he had a straight pipe on it also.
A friend of mine actually came across one of these in great shape about 10
years ago and at a bargain price. Instead of the show circuit he put it into
the hay field pulling a hay rake. Nobody really wanted to drive it because
it looked so nice, he sold it after a couple years.

John Hall