[AT] O T calf in car

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:12:34 PDT 2015

Once, about fifteen years ago or so we got two goats home in the backseat
of a Volvo 244, The elder of those was the last to pass away (sadly I had
to help her with this) a couple of months ago at the age of 17 or 18. One
of them peed in the seat so we had to get it out and wash it :-(

Mattias

www.rodjagard.n.nu