[AT] Massey Harris

Vaughn Miller vemiller at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 11:22:34 PDT 2015

Hey Tyler,

The 101 Senior had the F226 Continental, and was considered a 3 plow
tractor.  Massey had a feature they called "Twin Power" which opened up the
governor to allow the engine to run at higher RPM's  when using the belt.
These had no hydraulics, but could be equipped with a mechanical power
cultivator lift.

As always, value is tough to say.  These are not the more  common tractors,
nor are they the most sought after.

Vaughn Miller
PA