[AT] OT--game changer

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:12:29 PDT 2015

I'm not saying it better for you than "natural" food (if you accept that
term)
but I haven't seen anything to make me think that it negatively affects all
or
even a small majority of folks.  As for why the Europeans do anything is up
for speculation but my thinking is that it is something that was stirred up
give their farmers a competitive advantage over US and probably Brazilian
and Australian agriculture. If they keep our stuff out, their stuff doesn't
have
to be competitive and with the price of fuel in Europe there is no way they
can be competitive.  That's just my speculation.  Don't go searching the web
trying to prove I'm making it up.

Charlie