[AT] OT--game changer

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Mar 20 19:48:45 PDT 2015

Traffic seems very light this week so I’ll throw this out as food for thought (you all know where your delete button is). By no means am I screaming the sky is falling, matter of fact I’m going to look at a corn planter this weekend (hopefully) to plant some GMO Roundup Ready Corn. If I don’t I’ll just plant some Roundup Ready soybeans. Now supposing the article gains favor and more studies steer us away from glyphosphate, will there be a new bunch of antique collectors 30 years from now discussing how they used to no-till their crops and then spray once with weed killer?
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/popular-weed-killer-deemed-probable-carcinogen-29788429

John Hall