[AT] Corn Shucker (husker) Gloves

SZakaluk at aol.com SZakaluk at aol.com
Fri Mar 20 11:12:06 PDT 2015

Try an  eBay search, several there.  May be too beat up for what you  want.

Steve Zakaluk

---- Herb Metz <metz-h.b at comcast.net> wrote:
> Sure would  like to find a couple pair (new or decent condition) of
double thumbed corn  shucker gloves.  Dad always raised approx 100 acres of corn
and hand  shucked it himself, except for two years when he experienced
health issues; I  have used and worn out several pair back in the mid late 40?s.
Also need a  potato digger (operational or readily repairable) for the
approx 600 lbs of  sweet potatoes we normally raise, plus Barbara wants more red
potatoes, plus I  would like to get rid of the potato size rocks in our
large vegetable garden. I  have been reluctant to use a nice tractor tiller
because of these rocks.  Herb(GA)