[AT] ).T. - Wanted - double thumbed corn shucker gloves & potato digger

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Mar 19 19:31:26 PDT 2015

The many responses (double thumbed corn husker gloves) are appreciated; I am
sure if they are out there we will find them. Looking back, the mechanized
corn picker probably hurt their business and the corn shelling combine
probably killed their business.  If memory serves, Boss was Mfger name I
remember; the leather(?) portions were a gray and the cotton(?) portions
were a bright burnt orange. Will call them tomorrow. The two young ladies at
Lehmans Hardware did considerable checking, but did not find anything.  Ron
answered the need of the second thumb.  Darrell mentioned the clam shucking
double thumb gloves, yes very similar but probably not durable enough for
use in a dry corn field.  Might try contacting American Pickers to be on
lookout in some dark corner some where. Herb(GA)

                                             .