[AT] ).T. - Wanted - double thumbed corn shucker gloves & potato digger

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:16:58 PDT 2015

http://non-electric.lehmans.com/search#w=double%20thumb%20corn%20husking%20gloves

Just happened to get an e-mail flier from Lehman's just before I read your
message Larry.
They don't seem to have any double thumb gloves but they have the hooks.
When I was
coming along we didn't know anything about husking gloves or hooks.  We just
learned to
do a snatch and wrist twist all in one motion that broke the ear off. It WAS
hard on your hands!

Charlie