[AT] Scenes from ~ 98

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:37:08 PDT 2015

Pretty darn sure that 1998 is the correct year, Dean.... I was in
attendance that year myself.  I can put names to a few of the faces....

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Dean Vinson <dean at vinsonfarm.net> wrote:

> http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/portland_circa_98_box_east.jpg.

Spencer and Steve Sewell.  In background, red cap is Jim Becker and green
cap is Hank Wessel.

> http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/portland_circa_98_box_west.jpg.

Spencer and Ron Chew.  Red cap, Jim Becker.

> http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/portland_circa_98_group.jpg.

Left to right:  red cap - blank.  George Willer (RIP).  tank hat - blank.
 red cap - Herb Metz.  Sunglasses - blank.  Green cap - Hank Wessel.
Wicker cap - tip o' the tongue but blank.  Ron Chew.  Cecil Monson (RIP).
Blue shirt - blank.

Let's fill in the blanks!

> http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/portland_circa_98_pacer.jpg.

farmer and Spencer.  I think I might be one of those fuzzy people in back,
although I can't pick myself out.

> http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/portland_circa_98_steve.jpg.

Steve Sewell needs no introduction.

SO