[AT] Forum registration

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 09:56:31 PDT 2015

For anyone wishing to visit the ATIS forum often, or even infrequently,
here is the express, one click route  from your computer:

Simple set up:
First you must have the forum open on your computer.  Click on the articles
tab near the top of the page. Now size the page down a ways either by the
little square in the upper right hand corner of your desk top or by
dragging in a page edge so some open desktop shows.  Now click and hold the
WWW. address at the upper left, drag it to the open area of your desktop
and drop it.  You should now have a shortcut on your desktop that will open
that articles page any time you click it.  That simple.  Resize the still
open articles page back to full screen or however you prefer it.

This could be done with any forum page but I prefer to go there to the
articles page because in the RH column is listed a synopsis of any recent
posts.  Allows me to tell at a glance what is new, if anything, since my
last visit.

Beyond that If you are signed up, when you sign in click the "keep me
signed in" option so every time you go there you will be ready to post or
look at posted photos without the hassle of signing in.  I know this is not
rocket science information I am posting, but if it helps anyone at all it
is worth the time to post it.

Now for the more modern users with the phones and whatever you probably
have and use an app.  Not being in that world yet, you folks could give me
a lot of instruction.

Charlie V.