[AT] Remembering/now Facebook

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 8 06:13:02 PDT 2015

I have a problem with those that only want to text. Its great for sharing
snippets of info, that’s about it. You can gauge a lot more about a person
and their sincerity on an issue with a real phone conversation. I sell a
fair amount of items on Craigslist. All my ads state to send me a phone
number or I won't bother to respond to you. No need to send 5 gazillion
messages asking questions when a short phone call will accomplish so much
more.

John Hall