[AT] Opinion/ Facebook

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 14:04:07 PST 2015

Opinion I have family member`s that do FB, and I been known to look for
thing`s, place`s ect. on there. Not knocking anyone`s preference to
anything, so no reason to bristle up. I just post my opinion not wanting to
make anyone angry ! FB is great site for some, so is ATIS for other`s. And
both for the other`s. You will turn blue before you see me on FB as I see it
now. But from time to time im ask to  look at something on FB by family
member`s that have it on their P/C. I will get them to check out your FB
just because you appear ill about my opinion.
Take care.
Kevin Mosier