[AT] Remembering/now Facebook

David Trompower flywelder at live.com
Fri Mar 6 23:00:05 PST 2015

I like Glass's suggestion!
I use Facebook for keeping up and in touch with distant family, and the young folks in my family seeing how there all on it! gee!   ( crazy )   however i use it just for that!  I am on FB  only once or twice a week.  I also don't like  or appreciate that FB  tells every one that you are friends with,  every group  you join or every  time you place a comment or visit some one's page!   Too damn  ' open'  for me to feel comfortable.  Feels like I am being  constantly monitored  or observed! I am uncomfortable with everyone knowing my travels and comments and where I went and when! and if I joined a group, or up loaded a picture and who is in the picture!, or asking me if I want  tag some one in the picture! rrrg!  Some things don't need to be known to all!
 I like things the way they are,  besides, why kick a sleeping dog?  Why bail out of a perfectly good airplane?
Again, I like Glass's suggestion.  keep this  use FB for  pictures. and the FB group would have to be a private group!
That's just my  two cents worth.. thank you

R. David
flywelder at live.com