[AT] Plowing snow

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 6 21:13:56 PST 2015

On 3/6/2015 9:35 PM, George Crawford wrote:
> I have to feel a bit sorry for you folks having to deal with the cold and snow. Being from the Pacific NorthwestI really do sympathize with those of you still snowed in and freezing.George
Its not so bad when you have lived in those conditions of winter all
your life. We learn how to dress, when to stay indoors, all that good
stuff. If you can get into the new ATIS forum you can see a picture of
me sitting out on the Cockshutt 40 and snow blower quite comfortable at
+20 degrees.

Ralph in Sask.