[AT] Forum registration

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Fri Mar 6 16:31:20 PST 2015

Spencer Yost wrote:
> Yea.  The spam attacks were so horrendous that I could not find the
> good registrations for the bad(hundreds of false registrations a
> night!). So I had to disable registrations with the instruction to
> all members of all lists, that they can email me directly to be
> added.
>
> Would you like to be added?
>
> Spencer

Spencer, I'm almost positive I'm registered on the forum using this
account, but don't remember the password. I tried the "forgot password"
link and it doesn't seem to matter what answers I give it says "wrong
answer given"

If you get a chance could you either add me or send a reminder or??

You can use the same password I currently use if you can access it.
Thanks.

--
Steve W.