[AT] Remembering/now Facebook

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Fri Mar 6 08:09:31 PST 2015

Unfortunately, all of us want to think of this sort of communication as an either/or situation with regard to whether email or some other pipeline is used, but it probably isn't.  Yes, we can hold on to what we've been used to until the bitter end, but in the meantime we've lost those who might be able to give guidance and support in transitioning to newer techniques.  Just sayin'.......

Larry