[AT] Remembering/now Facebook

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Mar 5 20:30:13 PST 2015

Spencer, I have a facebook account with exactly 13 friends, these are
people I truly care about and want to stay current with what they are up
to. My wife on the other hand  has over 300 friends which is just
ridiculous. If you were to start an ATIS Facebook page, it would be
easier for members to upload photos, (which we all love) with none of
the login problems. Facebook has a private setting which makes it
invisible to the general public and would allow the administrator to ban
inappropriate posts, and the user involved. Plus it costs you nothing in
bandwidth. I know I'm preaching to the choir, because I know you are
very tech savvy but it might be worth a look.

Best regards,
Mike M