[AT] Actual tractor content - New Holland TC33D

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Mar 5 17:36:43 PST 2015

I made that mistake once Ralph, I had a 20 HP Cub Cadet with a front
blade that I used to clear our 800 Ft driveway. We had quite a snowstorm
with a lot of drifting. I went out and cleared it off once only to have
it drift over again. I thought I'd be smart and just wait the storm out
and then clear the driveway of the drifted snow. Wrong....my little Cub
hit the first drift and promptly slid sideways in the direction the
blade was tilted. Tried it again, with the same result. Then I thought I
straight blade it to see if I could cut a path, no go, it was like
hitting concrete. Fortunately for me I had a friend with a JD 4430 to
come and bail me out. Lesson learned, the next year I bought a blower.

Mike M