[AT] Actual tractor content - New Holland TC33D

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 17:04:14 PST 2015

We have 4 families on the farm with 3 driveways. We connect to the highway
by means of a 1/2 mile long service road. Last weeks 6-8 inches was a bear
to drive in, very heavy and wet. My 2wd drive truck made it to work so I
could officially call it off and then I headed back home, got stuck trying
to climb the hill on my own driveway. I took the Mule and headed to get the
4020 to clear the driveways as well as the service road out to the 4 lane. I
wasn't worried about any of us getting out, but was concerned if a fire
truck or ambulance had to get in.  That and the previous weeks snow/ice had
made a real mess of the driveways. I've got to get a couple loads of gravel
very soon.

By the way, the Mule had a lot of trouble navigating this stuff until I put
weight in it, then it started bogging down for lack of power. Guess it is
getting old, not to mention worn tires. I even hit one hill the 4 wheeler
couldn't climb.

John Hall