[AT] Remembering/now Facebook

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:54:13 PST 2015

Mike, a few years back when Spencer's servers crashed and ATIS was down for
several days
I actually set up a FB page that I was going to share with the group but
about that time
Spencer found his hamster and got him back going on the wheel and ATIS came
back to life.
(just joking Spencer, not making light of your equipment).  So the answer to
your question is
yes but I don't have an opinion as to if we should actually go that way.
There is something
delightfully simple not to mention nostalgic and old school about the list
as it is.

Charlie