[AT] Actual tractor content - New Holland TC33D

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Mar 4 22:39:23 PST 2015

On 3/4/2015 7:58 PM, Gene Dotson wrote:
>      Spencer you need to get us some pictures and post on the ATIS forums.
> Ralph, Charlie and I have been keeping up to date on our weather and
> conditions.

I hate to sound like I am bragging but a rear mount blade would be
pretty inadequate for the kind of snow
I have to deal with. Yesterday's -30 wind chills with that wild NW wind
put up some very hard drifts on
my driveway. Didn't get the blower out today but I had the Massey with
front end loader out to put
a bale of hay out for the cattle. In one spot I could actually drive on
top of a snowbank without the front wheels
breaking through. That is going to be hard to get the snow blower to dig
in . Supposed to warm up tomorrow
so I might give it a try.

Ralph in Sask.