[AT] Actual tractor content - New Holland TC33D

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:58:05 PST 2015

    Spencer you need to get us some pictures and post on the ATIS forums.
Ralph, Charlie and I have been keeping up to date on our weather and
conditions.

    My best was to open the drive and barnyard is with my Case 222. Little
thing with a 39 inch snow caster will move a lot of snow. Blow it off to the
side when clearing the drive and when clearing the barnyard can blow it
forward or to the sides, depending on the wind. Heavy areas and when I have
to move the snow some distance, I use the new to me Case IH dx24e with front
loader. Sometimes for final cleanup I use the Case 700 with my driveway
maintainer. Also have a back blade and if that won't do it, then I get out
the little 320 dozer. If it is worse than that, nobody will be going
anywhere.

    I have posted some pictures of the results on forums if you want to see
nice Ohio weather.

                    Gene