[AT] Actual tractor content - New Holland TC33D

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Mar 4 08:17:11 PST 2015

Cecil,
This is not your normal farm tractor.
In mid 70's - early 80's, a truck garden tractor, the Tuffbilt, a knockoff
to the Allis G, was built here in Cumming, GA, approx 3,000, then some
problems (not quality) and they closed the door.  Couple years ago some guy
in Grant, AL bought the pieces and the rights, made a few changes (bigger
motor, gas or electric, beefed up hydrostat, improved hydraulics lift) and
they are being mfged today in Grant, cost is real close to $10,000  last I
heard. Herb(GA)