[AT] Remembering

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Mon Mar 2 07:17:00 PST 2015

I have a highly educated liberal adult daughter that stopped by here and
immediately used my new computer to get on facebook a few years ago.
Ruined my new computer.  I still have not got all the spyware, etc out
of it.  Constant problems.  Two other computers online here with no
problems at all.  If I catch anyone attempting to get on facebook with
them, firearms could be involved.

Ron Cook., Salix, IA