[AT] wow

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 1 16:58:24 PST 2015

OK E Vern , welcome to the list. Now tell us about your tractor background.
For the record we've got guys on here that are full time farmers, part time
farmers, very active antique collectors, not so active collectors, and guys
that have merely picked up a sales brochure at a lawnmower dealership
(sounds like the antique tractor club I used to be in). Regardless which end
of the spectrum best suits you, glad to have you aboard. When traffic is
slow we wander quite a bit. If its real heavy, we try to stay closer to the
topic of tractors. Fortunately Spencer permits us to venture into other farm
related areas of conversation.

John Hall