[AT] Supervision

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Fri Jun 26 05:37:46 PDT 2015

Approx ten years ago, either here or allischalmers.com, a guy told about he
and a brother deciding to place a couple goats in their farm equipment yard
(which included a couple old trucks) to solve the out of control grass and
weed situation.  After one year he was wanting to get rid of the goats.
Don't remember the outcome?  Way too late because by then then had probably
done all of the damage they could do.  Wiring gone and dented sheet metal.
I am not sure; assume they eat the insulation, do they also eat the wire?
Herb(GA)