[AT] OT pocket knives

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Jun 26 01:52:31 PDT 2015

John,

That rusting issue is why I carry my SS Gerber (given to me about 30
years ago or so). Single blade, lockback and doesn't hold an edge so
great but a nice "always carry". Don't get me wrong I love my Case canoe
knives and the edge they hold but in the summer and in my sweaty pocket
they always rust.

In my stuff I have my grandpa's Case canoe (blades worn down quite a bit
from years of use and sharpening) any several of my dad's pen knives. I
also have a few that I have accumulated over the years.

David
NW NC