[AT] Michigan weather

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Tue Jun 23 21:50:31 PDT 2015

Yes, I'm in the middle of Michigans thumb. We got about 4 tenths of an
inch of rain and some lightning but little wind so we are fine. About 45
or 50 miles southeast of here they  had a tornado hit a 3000 cow dairy
farm which was pretty much destroyed. They lost about 40 cows, and most
of the buildings including a new barn which was just finished yesterday.
A guy from the local coffee shop,as well as 70 other guys with trailers
spent all last night and until 9 am this morning hauling the 3000 cows
to where ever they could fine a place to keep them and milk them. They
say future plans for the dairy are up in the air, but no people were
hurt that I heard of. I guess we can always find someone worse off than
we are so I am very thankful that we had no real damage.
     Greg Hass