[AT] wheel bearings

Ivan ivancou at windstream.net
Sun Jun 7 07:06:00 PDT 2015

Charlie , try looking here
www.classbforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2305

I have at least one old one out in the garage . I tried the cheap ones
and the lifetime ,both didnt last . Was going to take them back and ask
the manager if he could tell which was lifetime but I was so  _  _ I
thought better . Had some other issues with the truck , not happy in
general with it .   When I sold my 95 after the guy paid me he said You
know you can buy replacement frames for these .  It had over 200 K and
aside from the rusty frame could've gone another 200 .   Ivan