[AT] OT pocket knives

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Fri Jun 26 06:05:02 PDT 2015

Those of you who have trouble with Case knife blades rusting -- Have you tried suspending the knife with the blades in a solution of Endorust from Harbor Freight to remove it? You could probably put the whole knife in the solution without damaging anything, but you may not want to do that if you are concerned about a residual chemicals.  Sugar beet juice or a soda beverage probably will do the same thing at desolving rust.

Larry