[AT] OT pocket knives

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Jun 25 17:19:15 PDT 2015

Several years ago my wife gave me a William Henry knife (See: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=william+henry+knives) as an anniversary present. It's made in America (mostly) but at ~$1,000.00+ a pop I don't carry it that often!
	Dave
PS, The B11 Sun River #2 at: http://artknives.com/william_henry_fine_knives.html is the one that I carry when in a suit and tie!