[AT] OT pocket knives

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:41:29 PDT 2015

I have a Kershaw Leek Serrated that I've carried for the better part of 10
years. It has a Sandvik blade that keeps a great edge. I've used it hunting
when I left my normal hunting blade (also Kershaw) in the truck and field
cleaned a deer and an elk (separate occasions!). Elk fur will tear an edge
off a blade (even this one) so I was very impressed. Mine was made in the
US at the time but the assist spring died years ago and I haven't been too
worried about replacing it. The only times I am away from the house without
it is if I'm flying somewhere... it's just a tool like my phone or
flashlight. Gotta have it. I wouldn't hesitate to get another Kershaw no
matter where it was built.

Just my 2 cents.

Ken in AZ