[AT] OT pocket knives

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Wed Jun 24 19:50:59 PDT 2015

I've got a nicer knife or two around somewhere, but the only one I carry all the time is the little mini swiss-army knife on my keyring, with a blade and a nail file/screwdriver on one side, little scissors on the other, and tweezers and a toothpick in the end.  It's Air Force blue and used to have a little Air Force seal on it, long since lost.  The blade isn't good for much but it'll cut the tape on boxes or open envelopes or such, and the tweezers come in handy surprisingly often.  Being a creature of habit, I've had three or four of these over the past 20 years or so, all of them identical, each one lasting until I had to give it up at an airport security checkpoint because I'd forgotten to take it off my keyring.  I haven't had to travel by plane in a long time, though, so this last one is still with me.

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio