[AT] Was JD 216 - now OT radio networks

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 06:29:54 PDT 2015

I used an generic android tablet for shop doc for awhile, until it's battery won't hold a charge.  It would also run the app for an OBD-II bluetooth dongle that one of my sons bought and found it wouldn't work with his iPhone.  I've been tempted to get something like a Kindle, some are under $100 now.   Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com