[AT] Getting water out of a gearbox/now bearing life

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jun 6 04:02:51 PDT 2015

Dave:
I agree with you, but since the late 1980's, profits have taken priority
over reliability and integrity.  There is also a trend to reward bad
management with promotions or retirement rewards. CEO's being given
several million dollar bonuses when the company is going down the drain
is one thing I am referring to.  All those administrative costs go back
into the cost of the product.

Cecil in OKLa