[AT] Getting water out/ RVing breakdowns.

Thomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 5 06:17:49 PDT 2015

Unfortunately most people today cannot even fine the place to add OIL much less pack wheel bearings.
A blown fuse would leave them stranded.

     On Friday, June 5, 2015 8:12 AM, Stephen Offiler <soffiler at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 6:36 AM, charlie hill <charliehill at embarqmail.com>
wrote:

> Thomas,  I agree there are merits in being able to tear it down,
> inspect it and replace if necessary.  I don't do any RV'ing...
> yet... but I've given it much thought and my sister and BIL do.
> I think if I ever decide to do the RV trick and head out west to
> the remote areas I'll plan on having a fair amount of spare parts
> loaded up somewhere.  I know space and weight matter too so it's a
> tradeoff.  I'd like to have some way to weld, some jacks and jack stands
> as also.

Charlie, this scares the hell out  of me, but here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV5oLPLUzrM

SO