[AT] Getting water out/ RVing breakdowns.

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Jun 5 09:39:50 PDT 2015

Or it might be these things becoming like calculators are - a use and
replace it tool although a very expensive one. Not that I agree with the
concept - it is always better to know than not but at the effort on that
is probably used in other areas.

Back in college a female friend of mine took an auto mechanic course so
she would know better how to take care of her car and ferret out the
scammers that would try to take her money. Smart decision even if she
never did anything other than check the fluids.

David
NW NC