[AT] Getting water out of a gearbox

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Jun 3 05:04:27 PDT 2015

I had to had some repair for my previously mentioned NH TC33. The
transport to the dealer cost much more than the repair but it had to be
done. Though I hate the total cost better to have a running tractor than
a yard ornament.
After a couple months trying to resolve the issue I called in some
additional help grudgingly.

As I get older I find often it is better to hire jobs done when you can
find competent help. My blood pressure is much lower when doing that.

David
NW NC